We're starting to settle into our new little home. Boxes are being unpacked, surfaces are getting clean, things are starting to sort into their space, and with each passing day it feels a little more like home.
It will take a bit of time, though, to really make this house ours. Plus...
- it'll take a whole lot of love,
- a few coats of paint,
- more than a few trips to our new favourite stores,
- dog hair in the corners & nose prints on the windows,
- a bit of dreaming,
- some waiting,
- a ton of questions and hopefully some answers,
- and, without a doubt, a lot of luck.
but, I think we're well on our way.