- He passed his obedience training course (as did I. Noticeably absent from the certificate is my husband's name...hmmm...)
- His leash manners have wildly improved. No longer is the biker-esque chain leash needed to keep him from starting impromptu games of tug-of-war on our walks.
- He hasn't chewed a baseboard in months.
- His appetite for shoes isn't quite as insatiable as it used to be. Once upon a time leaving your shoes on the floor was just asking for trouble.
- He sleeps through the night (thank dog).
- He is starting to get behind our no-jumping-up-at-people policy.
He still has his spunk, though. And we're so so glad he does...